On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
Join Our Scientific Advisory Committees
We are looking to recruit 21 new experts to join our Scientific Advisory Committees.
This year we are also recruiting associate members, aimed at encouraging early and mid-career researchers to be involved in the work of the FSA, and to create a pipeline for future full members of the SACs.
We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants with expertise in the following areas:
- Organic Chemistry
- Reproductive toxicology
- Human epidemiology
- Public sector catering
- Food animal parasitology
- Risk assessment methodology
- Diet and nutritional toxicology
- Clinical Microbiology/mycology
- Genetic modification and genome editing techniques in microbes
- Veterinary expertise to support review of safety for animals of GM / PBO feed applications
- Vets/nutritionists(expertise in poultry nutrition)
- Expert in manufacturing and stability
- Chemist supporting assessment of synthetic compounds, impurities and residues.